Old 31-07-2003, 04:02 PM
Rob

Default Fresh horseradish

This is the original message poster.

Tyra finally got it right. The neighbor was a former neighbor. I
recently moved from VA to NC and couldn't find a good local source for
fresh roots, so I asked my neighbor to mail me a few from a large
patch he has in his garden.

Fortunately, I've found a vendor at a local farmers market to keep me
supplied.

Rob

Well, Ken, I guess it's that horseradish phobia we hear so much about these
days. People are just afraid to open the posts. Oh, and another possibility:
maybe the OP's neighbor is actually a former neighbor who moved away but never
forgets horseradish fanciers. Please, , help us out here?

Tyra