Old 02-08-2003, 05:22 PM
GaneaRowenna

Default questions, questions, questions...

I have several questions.
1. I have heard mention that I can "google up" past posts. How would I do
this?

2. I have tree roots coming thru my liner. The pond doesn't seem to be losing
water. Is it safe to wait for fall cleanup to repair this, or should I go
ahead and drain and fix? The area in question is on the bottom of the pond, so
I would have to completely drain. When I do this, I plan to lay old carpet
under the liner for added protection.

3. I am going to look at some koi (supposed to be about 2 lbs. ea.) in a few
hours. I have never owned koi and don't know much about them. Any suggestions
on what to look for, what questions to ask? Should I quarantine them before
adding to my pond? Will they eat my 3-7" goldfish? Will they eat the babies?
Any good sites for learning?

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you...
ShawnAnne
High Desert, zone 6