Old 04-08-2003, 06:17 PM
newtankgirl newtankgirl is offline
Registered User

Location: Glasgow

This sounds like a better way to go with the BGA in my tank than using erythromycin - I only have small patches of it at the moment. I just did a small test patch and it's bubbling nicely. Weirdly, several of my cories seem to be trying to eat it

In my tank, quite a bit of the BGA is at the front between the substrate and the glass, which I gather is quite a common site for BGA. Do I just poke the dropper right down into the gravel to get to it, or are you only supposed to use the peroxide on the surface of the gravel?