Old 01-02-2003, 03:32 PM
Ralph D.

Default Can't remember seed source...

A few years back, there was frequently a link posted in the garden groups to
a guy in, I think, Maryland who had a very basic site with a gazillion
varieties of heirloom tomato seeds for sale, dirt cheap. I think he just
plopped a few in an envelope and sent them off.

I got disgusted last fall and swore I would never do a veggie garden again
after three straight years of exasperating weather conditions and failed to
save any of my seeds. Oooooops :-) I think I'll probably never stop planting
veggies and can't figure what ever came over me.

Anyhowz... I need a new supply of seeds and am not about to spend what the
commercial sites want for a few seeds and hope that someone can come up with
this guy's link for me.

Anyone????

thanks

ralph