Old 06-08-2003, 12:22 AM
Warren

Default Gardening - test

R R wrote:
This is only a test..........

Remo Rosati, author
DIVINE INTERVENTION

Sorry, Remo. You fail.

Over 400 groups with "test" in their names on a typical newsfeed, and
you managed to crosspost into 5 groups that don't even have a "t", let
along "test" in their names.

Say... Aren't you the guy who tried making an advertisement for a
romance novel appear to be an on-topic post by saying something insipid
that could have been on-topic if it were in the right context? You
failed then, too.

Usenet was not invented for you to make these posts any more than the
telephone poles was invented to hold your "Loose 40 Pounds, Ask Me
How..." signs.

Sorry. I don't usually respond to trolls like RR, but I'm just in that
kind of mood today.

--
Warren H.

to go outside now.