Old 02-02-2003, 01:32 AM
Pat Brothers

Default Can't remember seed source...

Mr. Wyatt turned up in another thread on this group. His neighbor has
taken up his banner, and is selling his seeds still. the address is
http://www.heirloomtomatoes.net/ or can be turned up by a google search
for Chuck Wyatt. (Sorry, I know I was told how to embed the address in
the post so you could click on it. I will have to go read the
instructions again. Told you I was a slow study.)

Steve & Paulette Lashley wrote:

"Ralph D." wrote in message

A few years back, there was frequently a link posted in the garden groups

a guy in, I think, Maryland who had a very basic site with a gazillion
varieties of heirloom tomato seeds for sale, dirt cheap. I think he just
plopped a few in an envelope and sent them off.

I got disgusted last fall and swore I would never do a veggie garden again
after three straight years of exasperating weather conditions and failed

save any of my seeds. Oooooops :-) I think I'll probably never stop

planting

veggies and can't figure what ever came over me.

Anyhowz... I need a new supply of seeds and am not about to spend what the
commercial sites want for a few seeds and hope that someone can come up

with

this guy's link for me.

Anyone????

I had the pleasure of meeting Chuck Wyatt, who delivered the seeds I ordered
to my home (I live in WV, near where he grew up). He and his wife were
delightful company. However, Chuck passed away a year or so ago (maybe
longer). He was a wonderful gentleman and will be missed by the gardening
community.

Pat Brothers

The Powell House
Wake Forest, NC