Old 02-02-2003, 02:51 AM
Pat Brothers

Default Can't remember seed source...

Wow. Lookit that. It is blue. You can click onit. Cool. Doh.

Pat Brothers wrote:

Mr. Wyatt turned up in another thread on this group. His neighbor has
taken up his banner, and is selling his seeds still. the address is
http://www.heirloomtomatoes.net/ or can be turned up by a google search
for Chuck Wyatt. (Sorry, I know I was told how to embed the address in
the post so you could click on it. I will have to go read the
instructions again. Told you I was a slow study.)

Steve & Paulette Lashley wrote:

"Ralph D." wrote in message

A few years back, there was frequently a link posted in the garden
groups

a guy in, I think, Maryland who had a very basic site with a gazillion
varieties of heirloom tomato seeds for sale, dirt cheap. I think he just
plopped a few in an envelope and sent them off.

I got disgusted last fall and swore I would never do a veggie garden
again
after three straight years of exasperating weather conditions and failed

save any of my seeds. Oooooops :-) I think I'll probably never stop

planting

veggies and can't figure what ever came over me.

Anyhowz... I need a new supply of seeds and am not about to spend
what the
commercial sites want for a few seeds and hope that someone can come up

with

this guy's link for me.

Anyone????

I had the pleasure of meeting Chuck Wyatt, who delivered the seeds I
ordered
to my home (I live in WV, near where he grew up). He and his wife were
delightful company. However, Chuck passed away a year or so ago (maybe
longer). He was a wonderful gentleman and will be missed by the
gardening
community.

Pat Brothers

The Powell House