Old 07-08-2003, 02:32 AM
disy

Default help with a Masdevallia Copper Angel

I have a Masdelvallia Copper Angel that has been limping along for about 6
years now. No matter what I do, it really never has anymore than 4 leaves
and it has only bloomed twice (when I first bought it and then about 2 years
later). When I bought it and it had many, many leaves. Slowly the leaves
turned yellow, like one every 3 months. It stableized at about 4 leaves,
sometimes 3 sometimes 5.

For the last year, I have had it in a glass dome and I have moist spag. moss
around the pot. I am using a very fine bark in a terra cotta "orchid" pot.
It sits on my dining room table - it gets light from an eastern window.
House temperature ranges from 70 F- 76 F in the summer (I like AC) and in
the winter I keep the heat at 67 F.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Diana