Old 08-08-2003, 08:34 AM
Jim Webster

Default Paying to find non-GE wild corn?

"Moosh:}" wrote in message
On Thu, 07 Aug 2003 17:28:55 +0200, Alf Christophersen
posted:

On Thu, 07 Aug 2003 06:43:23 GMT, "Gordon Couger"
wrote:

Each one puts more radiation in the air than 3 Mile Island did.

A test many years ago in Vienna found thousand fold delivery from
brown coal plants than from nuclear power plants. Since the research
was paid by anti-nuclear fanatics, the research was immediately made
top secret, but it escaped later to the public (somewhere I have a
shortened copy, but have been long time mislaid somewhere in some
bunches of papers, and I haven't bothered either to look for it.)

Must be an urban myth, Alf

big problem with coal is Radon

Jim Webster