Old 08-08-2003, 11:34 AM
Torsten Brinch

Default Paying to find non-GE wild corn?

On Fri, 08 Aug 2003 04:42:14 GMT, "Moosh:}"
wrote:

On Thu, 07 Aug 2003 18:19:02 +0200, Torsten Brinch
posted:

However, be careful you do not mention Sellafield as a typical
example of what nuclear power has to offer on the polluting side,
when you are among supporters. You could get yourself killed. :-)

But as dangers are usually comparative, what about a compare with coal
fired power?

Sellafield versus a coal power plant? I can't see you posting a
compare doing harm to your rep.

Sorry, I don't understand this sentence.

No worries, I'll just rephrase: I can't imagine as a possibility,
that it would do harm to your reputation, if you posted a comparison
here between Sellafield and a coal power plant.

Consider making a new thread for it,
though.

So Nuclear power plants cause more damage to humans and the
environment than an equal energy output from coal generation?

snip

I'm afraid you didn't understand the sentence "Consider making a new
thread for it," either. I'll rephrase that too: I suggest a comparison
between Sellafield and a coal power plant might better be placed under
a new Subject header than under the current Subject header, where it
might be considered off thread.