Old 12-08-2003, 04:42 PM
Jim Lewis

Default [IBC] Morning, New Member

Welcome, Barb.

Congrats on being a GREAT grandmother at 67.

I invite you to look at our web pages and FAQ (address below) and
to visit our gallery, which is accessible via our web pages.

Wisteria make nice large bonsai. Please let us know if you get
yours to bloom ;-). Crape myrtles also are good subjects for
bonsai. I dunno about redbud, but can see why you'd want to try
them.

This is a great group and you will always -- well, almost
always -- find someone with the answer you are looking for.
We're also good at providing answers you are NOT looking for.
;-)

There is, I believe an active bonsai club in Houston -- check out
www.absbonsai.org/abs_home.html to find a club in your area.
Joining will be the second best thing you can do to help your
understanding of bonsai (you've already done the first).