Old 12-08-2003, 09:03 PM
Pat Meadows

Default Hate the thought, the end of summer is in sight

On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 19:06:12 GMT, (dstvns)
wrote:

I've got a bay window...literally the Bay tree is 5 ft tall right
now. The leaves are great in dill pickles, with a clove of garlic and
a few jalapeno, ancho or anaheim peppers thrown in, mmmm...

I'll have to try one of those! That sounds nice.

Yes, I think rosemary needs to be kept on the dry side. I
kept killing them until I found that out, and kept one
rather dry.

I've had the current rosemary plant about five years now,
it's become quite large and seems to be thriving. It goes
outside in summer and spends the winters in the house.

Pat