Old 13-08-2003, 07:42 PM
Mark & Shauna

Default about the trolls

ThisJobs4Me wrote:
This troll has been reading and posting in this newsgroup for over ten years.
If youve been here over 5 you'd remember sandg1. the reason i seldom post
anymore is that ive been here long enough to have read it all before. I garden
10 acres in southwest Ohio, ive never killed a dog, and have had deer jump over
6 foot fence to graze on my gardens while the rabbits and coons dug under
them. and yes, if i were eating my neighbors garden id expect them to shoot me
too. Since i lived in Plymouth MI before moving here i know theres not much
wildlife there, therefore im sure the occasional rabbit is a fascination for
Pat. As for me they destroy a source of income.

The Old Troll.

Hello Mr Troll,
(by your self description I dont necessarily feel it applies but) I was
wondering if you had any resources (on line) that you find helpfull in
your small farm operation? I have been enjoying reading this NG but also
have been looking for info on gardening/farming on a slightly larger
scale than the conventional vegetable garden. 10 acres is about the
level we would perhaps be able to accomodate on our own. We have much
more land than that but I am not sure we would want grow much more than
that. Or invest in the larger equipment it may require.
I dont read many posts from people here who seem to be farming at the
level it sounds you are. I would be interested in any info you may have.

Mark