Old 13-08-2003, 10:42 PM
Sarah Dale

Default Chillies Not Flowering

Hi All,

I planted scotch bonnet chilli seeds from Marshalls this year (having
grown supermarket special saved from a fresh purchased chilli last year),
they were planted early April, gown on carefully, potted up etc..

The plants are about 3 ft tall and are in the conservatory (S facing but
with blinds). The bl**dy things had about 2 flowers each about a month ago
- and these dropped off!!

Since then - no flowers - what can I do to persuade these things to
flower and set fruit??? I've cut back the watering this week, as I was
watering once a day. Any hints and tips?? I will also try talking to them
tonight - actually it will be swearing!

Sarah