Old 14-08-2003, 12:22 AM
Janet Baraclough

Default Broiled Urglers for Dinner? Or Baked?

The message

In article ,
Rodger Whitlock wrote:
Just a word of commiseration to those urglers resident in the UK
and environs: Your current heatwave made the newspaper headlines
here.

Wow..must be real, then :-)

We've only had about 76 F here, which I thoroughly enjoy..great for
plants too.

Commiseration? It has been WONDERFUL! I have been seizing the
opportunity to relay some paving slabs :-)

Perhaps a trifle sticky, but definitely the sort of warmth I like.

LOL. "Nick will enjoy it" crossed my mind daily whenever the hot spell
is bemoaned on the radio. How hot has it been in Cambridge?

Janet (Isle of Arran)