Old 14-08-2003, 05:02 PM
Kay Easton

Default Rooting in a gel

In article , Franz Heymann notfranz.
writes
Thanks for the URL. However, in the meantime, I have used Google to
discover that there is still a kit available in the UK. It got quite a good
write-up in the June issue of the RHS journal. It is called "Gel2root", and
is available from Fothergills. The gel contains both a rooting agent and a
sterilising agent. I have ordered a trial pack and will report when I have
some results.

let us know, not just how well they rooted, but how well the transition
from gel to soil went.

It isn't always easy to transfer to soil cuttings which have rooted in
water, so I wondered whether there may be the same problem with gel.
--
Kay Easton

Edward's earthworm page: