Old 03-02-2003, 05:14 PM
Pat Meadows

Default Tomato Cages Online?

On Sun, 02 Feb 2003 19:08:04 -0600, Phaedrine Stonebridge
wrote:

Rebars eh? Sounds interesting. Thanks for responding. Would you mind
giving a little description please? I assume you use the bars as
verticals and that you are using the narrowest ones you can get. Do you
have them cut to size? What do you use for horizontal members and how
are you attaching the two? Are you welding? Are they not kind of heavy
and how are you storing them? Do the plants seem to mind all the excess
iron?

Sorry, I meant the concrete re-inforcing mesh - which I have
always and only heard called 'rebar'.

The straight poles are *also* called 'rebar', making for a
lot of confusion.

Pat
-- Pat Meadows
CLICK DAILY TO FEED THE HUNGRY