Old 15-08-2003, 03:12 PM
BenignVanilla

Default Shareholders Pond; Weekend Plans

OK, so gonna do some work on the pond this weekend. I have already moved
most of the plants from the VF over to the main pond. I have to move the
mass of frogbit and duckweed out too. I plan to build a sandbag wall across
the center of the VF, so I can then pump the water up to a high level, to
hide the exposed liner. If it works, I'll top it off with rock, and have a
nice multi level VF. It works, I'll post pictures. I also need to get
frogbit mailed off to Wilson, and I think it was Anne that wants some
Rosies' *laugh* Oh she doesn't even know does she? Then I need a bunch of
plants re-potted, since they keep grabbing me the ankles and threatening my
life. They are very root bound.

If all that goes well, I hope to get the brick walkway completed, and start
the retaining wall on the north side.

Some day this will be done...some day...

--
BenignVanilla
Pond Site: www.darofamily.com/jeff/links/mypond