Old 15-08-2003, 05:02 PM
john rutz

Default Roofing Liner

Priscilla McCullough wrote:
I was wondering if anyone here has roofing liner in their ponds and how it
has held up.
Also if it is actually cost less than pond liner.
I am going to expand in the fall and was researching the idea.
Priss

-- i was going to use roofing liner to build a new pond, the wholesaleer
coulng sell me anything but a whole roll, but he gave me the names of a
few roofers that used it,
price wise at that time pond liner was .75-.85 cent a foot. the roof
liner was .25 cents ( this was three years ago )
the only reason I didnt use it was no one had a scrap peice the size I
needed at that time then I lost the phone numbers for em all
then someone gave me about 300 fish so the new pond got realy big real
quick.

John Rutz
Z5 New Mexico

see my pond at: