Old 15-08-2003, 10:42 PM
Chuck Gadd

Default Pressurized CO2 tank problem

On 15 Aug 2003 12:48:24 -0700, (Joey) wrote:

Okay, I did sprayed some soap solution on all the fittings. So far, no
sign of leakage. I did cut one of the aquarium tube ending so that it
fit tighter to my check valve. I also removed the airstone.

After setting the bubble rate 1 per sec., I came back about 2 hours
later. There is no more bubbling. I check the ph, it is now 8.0. I
will readjust the bubble rate again to see what will happens in a few
hours. I will keep you all posted on this.

At least temporarily, try it without the check valve in the path.
I've seen problems where check-valves restrict the flow too much, and
produce unstable CO2 rates.

Chuck Gadd
http://www.csd.net/~cgadd/aqua