Old 16-08-2003, 12:33 AM
Rusty Hinge

Default Broiled Urglers for Dinner? Or Baked?

The message
In article ,
Rodger Whitlock wrote:

Just a word of commiseration to those urglers resident in the UK
and environs: Your current heatwave made the newspaper headlines
here.

Commiseration? It has been WONDERFUL! I have been seizing the
opportunity to relay some paving slabs :-)

Perhaps a trifle sticky, but definitely the sort of warmth I like.
And so do my chillis ....

I *HATE* it. I have to run a cold bath and take regular dips. While the
chilis like it, I prefer something more chilly.

--
Rusty
horrid·squeak snailything zetnet·co·uk exchange d.p. with p to