Old 16-08-2003, 04:02 AM
Theron

Default Roofing Liner

On Fri, 15 Aug 2003 06:35:49 -0400, "Priscilla McCullough"
wrote:

I was wondering if anyone here has roofing liner in their ponds and how it
has held up.
Also if it is actually cost less than pond liner.
I am going to expand in the fall and was researching the idea.
Priss

I just purchased a 20x50ft piece of roofing rubber from a local DIY
box store called 'Menards' cost was $289.00 plus sales tax.
It says 'Firestone' on it. I used a 6x10ft section of it as a test
pond, that I will make a QT tank out of when the big pond is finished.
two weeks later and the six fish (3 Koi 6inches each, and 3 Goldfish
4inches each) are all healthy and appear to be happy.