Old 17-08-2003, 02:02 PM
Kirra

Default Some picture of my roses

Well I have been meaning to post some pictures for a while now but had not
got around to it. I have posted some pictures on a yahoo web site if you
would like to have a look:

http://uk.f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/kirra_lee

The album "Roses" contains varied pictures of roses that I grow either at my
house or at our new garden at my mother's house.

"Making of a Rose Garden" contains some pictures of my father digging (!)
the garden at my mother's house. You all really need to get one of these to
dig your rose gardens

The albym "Friesia" (Sunsprite) contains pictures of two of my favourite
roses in the garden that I took a month ago just before pruning. I had a
house full of roses for two weeks afterwards. These are just outside my
front door with a Double Delight in between. I smell them everytime I come
in and out of the house when they are in flower.

I hope you like them.

Kirra
Brisbane, Australia
zone 10