Old 18-08-2003, 01:03 AM
bnd777

Default Clover like weed with yellow flowers

"Kay Easton" wrote in message
In article , Mike
writes

Over the past year or two I;ve noticed and increase in a weed that has
small clover like leaves, dark brown/green with tiny yellow flowers. It
seems to get everywhere and has a very fragile but evasive weed system
so getting it all out is very difficult.

Have tried tumbledown, weed wand and straightforward weeding but it
seems to keep coming back.

Anyone know what it is and what is the best form of attack ?

Oxalis.

--
Kay Easton

Edward's earthworm page:

Amazing I too am fighting Oxalis on the lawn yet the purple leaf Oxalis I
paid good money for simply will not survive in my flower beds