Old 18-08-2003, 10:02 AM
MLL

Default bugs bugs bugs!

I am having what I would call invasion of the bugs!

My garden is broken down into 9 sections and the one that has Me at my wits
end
is where the garage ( on the shaded side) connects with the pergola (also
shade)
There is a willow tree here that forms the corner of a triangle of shade.

The problem is this, there are tons and tons and tons of bugs!
Wasps, flies, bumble bees, and honey bees, gnats, some strange lil black
things that cling to the tree!
They swarm around there by the million! It is like a cloud of bugs!

What are they up to and how do I get rid of them??

I have tried mud on the ground and on the tree and garage, messy but no
help.
I have tried spraying them with high pressure water for long periods of
time.
NO HELP! I tried bug spray tho I didn't want to but its dangerous!

What is up and what can I do?

MLL