Old 18-08-2003, 12:42 PM
Daniel Hanna

Default Some picture of my roses

In Kirra wrote:
We have planted Monsieur Tillier, Rosette Delizy, Mrs B R Cant and
Francis Dubreuil in the Tea range.

It's freakish Kirra - all those teas would be on my short list if I had
the space. I have Duchesse de Brabant this year. Others I look
longingly at are Hugo Roller and General Gallieni.

My Mrs B R Cant gave up the ghost in over-soaked clay soil early this
year. Until then it was a great bush with the best tea blooms I've seen.

I also have Mme Alfred Carriere, but a local possum feeds on the new
shoots whenever they appear, so it's sulking in a corner.

Good luck with your teas!