Old 19-08-2003, 02:42 AM
Kirra

Default Some picture of my roses

"Cass" wrote in message
.. .
In article .com.au,
Daniel Hanna wrote:

In Kirra wrote:
We have planted Monsieur Tillier, Rosette Delizy, Mrs B R Cant and
Francis Dubreuil in the Tea range.

Kirra, I grow all of those and love each. When your Francis Dubreuil
blooms, you must put up pix. There's a growing realization that what is
sold here as Francis Dubreuil is actually the old HT Barcelona. We've
heard that the rose sold in Oz looks like a tea, so I'm dying of
curiosity to see what your FD looks like.

I will provided I actually get to see it! Just last week it had a bud on it
on Tuesday. I didn't go back to my mother's until Sunday only to find petals
on the ground I completely missed it flowering.

My Yates Roses book (by Roger Mann) also says that it is likely that Francis
Dubriel is the old HT Barcelona. Whether some are the real thing or not, I
do not know but I will try to get a pic next time.

Kirra
Brisbane, Australia
zone 10