Old 19-08-2003, 01:02 PM
Tom Warner

Default bugs bugs bugs!

"MLL" wrote in message
Well Tom - I know how important they are but what is the use in having a
darn garden if you cant go
into it!? I also didn't think I hurt their lil feelings by calling them
ugly!
Having air is important to but its not much good if its full of

pollutants!

MLL

Yes having air is important, but you seem to be the one wanting to fill it
with pollutants by spraying chemicals everywhere!
Exactly what bugs are bugging you? I can't believe that honey bees and
bumble bees can cause you any worries.
And how do the "strange lil black things" ruin your life?
Gnats and mosquitos are I admit a pain, but unless you can get rid of all
open water within a half mile you will just have to live with them.
Tom