Old 19-08-2003, 01:22 PM
spodosaurus

Default Spider cleared of causing flesh-eating ulcer?

lumberjack wrote:
Thought the following news item might be of interest ...

Spider cleared of causing flesh-eating ulcer

The white-tail spider, whose bite has been blamed for cases of
flesh-eating ulcers for decades, has been declared innocent following
methodical Australian research.

http://www.abc.net.au/science/news/stories/s926733.htm

Damnit. I just killed a white-tail not long ago. I don't like killing
animals that I'm not goingn to eat or that do not pose a threat to me :-(

--

Are you registered as a bone marrow donor? You regenerate what you
donate. You are offered the chance to donate only if you match a person

spam trap: replace shyah_right! with hotmail when replying