Old 19-08-2003, 04:03 PM
Kay Easton

Default bugs bugs bugs!

In article , anne
writes

This lot zap anything and everything if it happens to go near their veg or
prized blooms, so I shouldn't worry too much about what they tell you MLL.
I've read about them not stopping at insects either. Someone was air gunning
a squirrel the other day. They would do the same to cats if they dare etc.
The word "hypocrites" comes to mind.

And whatever gave you the idea that everyone who posts to this ng has
the same idea? If one person advocates shooting a squirrel, and a
different person advises against wholesale elimination of beneficial and
detrimental insects alight, by what logic does that make all posters
(except of course you) hypocrites?

--
Kay Easton

Edward's earthworm page: