Old 19-08-2003, 05:02 PM
GrlIntrpted

Default Any reason not to put multiple plants in one pot?

I had and still have several Phal hybrids that live in complete harmony in
one pot. I don't know if there a reason why it shouldn't be done, but I
don't see any unless one is sick or gets sick and infects the other...but if
you maintain your orchids well....I don't see a reason why not.

Mariana

wrote in message
Ok, another newbie question.

Is there any reason not to put multiple plants that have the same
requirements in the same pot? Each would have plenty of room. Reason
for this is that a few larger pots are simply easier to deal with in
my situation than many smaller pots. TIA

Gannet
St. Petersburg, Florida