Old 20-08-2003, 07:02 AM
MichaelK

Default Climbing Shot Silk Question

And hopefully, a knowledgable person can clue me in.

We've got a Climbing Shot Silk, and it's right around the 10 foot mark, but
we've only had about a 2 week bloom cycle, and then no more. We live in
Seattle, and it's been a great rose year, but not with the shot silk.

The Question: Is this common? is it a solo bloom, or a serious repeater?
We installed some New Dawn at 2 clients, and the first year, nothing. But
the second and consecutive years after huge constant blooms, and I'm
wondering is this something to expect from Shot Silk, or.....???

Any Help, TOTALLY appreciated, with many thanks.

Michael Kranjcevich