Old 20-08-2003, 07:22 AM
Tina

Default Please help identify a plant (Weed? Tree? I don't know!)

"Cereoid-UR12-" wrote in message om...
That's fantastic. Even though you specifically said they weren't berries,
that is exactly what they were!!!

I'll have to go look at them again in a week or so, because they
really look like one big thing stuck together. Like a big green
raspberry or something!

Beecrofter and Dicko win the psychic plant identification medal of merit for
this month for not believing your description and correctly identifying the
fruiting stem of the "Jack in the Pulpit"!!!!

I didn't know there was a psychic plant ID medal! Maybe I'll come up
with a more vague or misleading description for September?

Do really want me to tell you what you can do the next time you find a weird
plant?

Um, I *was* thinking come back here and get some help....but now I see
that there are other options .... maybe I do want to know...? Try
me.

I think I'm sticking around, rec.gardeners.

Tina.