Old 20-08-2003, 12:02 PM
-=Almazick=-

Default Algae Algae Algae

Ok guys. I'm fighting with algae and there is nothing else I can do but just
to give up. I need to know what algae is it? I tried almost everything and
can't get rid of it. I moved down with my light from 144W to 72W (helped a
lot). I do once a week water change apr. 20-30% I feed my fish once a day. I
keep my light 8-10 hours a day. The algae grows slowly only on plants but it
always comeback. (I don't get algae on my tank glass)
Ammonia 0, Nitrite 0, Nitrate 20, CO2 5-10, Tank size 65G.

Link to my pic with Algae (probably Hair Algae)
http://www.aptyp.com/iB_html/uploads...1557-algae.jpg