Old 20-08-2003, 04:42 PM
Shiva

Default Some picture of my roses

On Sun, 17 Aug 2003 11:50:03 GMT, "Kirra"
wrote:

Well I have been meaning to post some pictures for a while now but had not
got around to it. I have posted some pictures on a yahoo web site if you
would like to have a look:

http://uk.f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/kirra_lee

The album "Roses" contains varied pictures of roses

Wow, Kirra, nice job!

I love "Dream" as I never tire of yellow bicolors. "Minuet" has really
gorgeous colors and those dark green, shiny leaves! I wonder if this
one has another name over here? I will check help.me.find.come when I
have time.

Red Gold is gorgeous, and when I look at your Crepuscule I can see why
people rave over this rose.

The color of "Friesia" reminds me of that of Oregold.

Tell me, which of your roses have fragrance to your nose?