Old 21-08-2003, 04:22 AM
Gimpy

Default Will crawfish eat...

I think so! LOL

Mike
"James M K" wrote in message
Maybe it is your bad karma

"Mike" wrote in message
I had a crawfish once.. he got so big he ate my fish, ALL OF THEM.. then
after cutting the stems of all my plants he flossed his teeth with my

sword
plants, gave me the finger, and went back into his cave. next day i was

so
****ed i ripped off the bubble counter and reactor and emptied my entire

10
pound co2 in the tank and all he did was laugh at me.. I couldn't get

rid
of
him, he wouldn't die.. one day me and my little brother went down to the
pond and I threw him in there to fend for himself.. my little brother

was
playing with his remote control boat while i tossed the little *******

in
the pond... it was a nice sunny summer day... a few minutes go by and we
couldn't hear my brothers boat anymore.. as we turned to look for it, to

our
shock and horror, we saw the boat in the middle of the pond with the
crawfish taking it apart piece by piece!!! he was making the same kinda
sound you hear in warcraft III when you turn Bloodlust on.. it was
sadistic!! we ran back to the car and tore outta there like a fat kid
running to a cake.. never went back to that pond, and never bought

anymore
crawfish...

- My crawfish snipped the runners off my sword plant and often sharpens

his
claws on a rock I have in the tank. I've never seen him eat anything

except
for a baby angelfish, but don't be surprised if he starts digging around

the
plants.. be careful because he could damage the roots. I bought a

couple
pieces of slate for the crawfish to dig and make a cave under. I

suggest
that if you don't want the crawfish to dig up everything in the tank get

few pieces of rock or slate and build it up on one area of the tank. I

put
in Java Moss and he seemed to stay away from it.. my angelfish were

trying
to gobble it up though.. The fish did more damage to the moss then the
crawfish..

Mike