Old 21-08-2003, 09:42 AM
MLL

Default bugs bugs bugs!

I was not going to reply as I was attached about My dislike of bugs.
But, I wanted to thank those that were helpful. I am glad that I checked
back!
I do feed the squirrels, and I love the birds, the cats My dog runs off so
no worries.
I am terrified of bugs, snails and slugs. That was part of My worry about
the swarm.
That and I am allergic to bee stings. Hummm - death or bugs? Quite the
dilemma.
I am not a monster who just kills bugs! I have My son or husband remove them
from the house if possible. I recently purchased this property and felt so
bad about
the ant hill that is thriving in My compost that I didn't touch it. I don't
go down there either!

Again, thanks to those that offered help. For those that were rude. Damn, do
get a life.

MLL

It was an impression I got. If someone asks for advise because a "pest" is
eating/destroying their garden, someone is always around to give advice.
However the "non-gardener" who feels uncomfortable sitting outside because
of pesky "beneficial" insects got abuse. That same non gardener might feed
the squirrels, keep ten cats and be fascinated watching ants go about

their
business - so one persons pest is another's friend and visa versa.