Old 22-08-2003, 06:13 AM
Kay Easton

Default Unidentifiable wild plant - Help - plant.jpg (0/1)

In article , aa ka
writes
Help sought on identifing the attached wild plant.

pinky/lilac coloured flowers, very sprawling stems that easily root,
stem is square in cross section, seeds are in a 4 off nutlet.
Plant head very very spiney with bristley stem.

Square stem means probably a labiate - ie dead nettle, ground ivy, self
heal family.

Your pic has been stripped off by my ISP since this is a non-binary
group (ie no pics) - if you were to mount it on a web site somewhere,
we'd be able to see it and attempt to identify it.
--
Kay Easton

Edward's earthworm page: