Old 22-08-2003, 11:12 AM
rapdor

Default Include plants when cycling tank?

The
person who posted the question that started this thread wanted a tank full

of
fish, right away, and I'm afraid he's typical.

no, thats not true--im the original poster i didnt mention wanting a
tank full of fish right away i just asked if plants should be included
when cycling a new tank

but having watched the thread, i guess what i will do is use some gravel
from my mates tank, cut the sponge in his filter in half and put it in my
tank, add some of that ager product, add a limited number of plants and
check the ph a few days later if all is well i will add a few fish and
see how we go

how does that sound as a plan?