Old 22-08-2003, 05:12 PM
Reka

Default Wonders never cease...

Hi, folks! Glad to see SOMEONE missed me (Hi, Diana!).
I am finally back from the other side of the Big Pond (States) and from
trials and tribulations with Microsoft. Outlook was locking up on me when I
went into the inbox, then I went into the newsgroups first and
(presto-changeo!) it has decided to work all across the board (at least
within usual MS barriers), so here I am!
Yes, I am working, but only part-time, in charge of public relations for a
well-known winery here in Italy. Come and have a glass of wine with me some
day!

I got back from 5 weeks stateside to find that the friend who took care of
my "babies" for two weeks and my husband who cared for them for the other
three did a good job. Everything looks good, including the Bl. DiPozzi Con
Brio which hung in full sun for two weeks with no water. It has shriveled,
but the inflorescences that were developing are blooming nicely. I bet it
will bloom even better next time! wink Scared the living daylights out of
it, most likely. My Odcdm. Susan Kaufmann 'Butterfly' is also blooming as
usual.

Have there been any developments as far as methods of killing mealy bugs
while I was gone? No? Well, I figured there wouldn't be...shucks!
Glad to be back!

--
Reka
http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html