Old 22-08-2003, 11:22 PM
Die Spamer !!!

Default Whats happened?

eAi wrote:

We've got a smallish lawn. Over the last couple of years, one side of
it and the middle have got gradually worse looking, brown grass not
much growth etc. Recently, even the clover (which we don't want on it)
has not done well. The other side of it is very lush and health. We
don't use fertilizer on it or any other plants, and we water it every
few weeks or so, it never gets really dried out. Any ideas?

Many thanks!

eAi

try watering it. more. might try watering the lawn for 1/2 hour every
morning for a few weeks then see what happens. Do you ever lime the
soil? How much thatch do you have?

Lime and water does wonders on a lawn... if you lime then do regualar
watering, you should have more green then you can handle.

Might think about reseeding with a sun mix seed in the unshaded part of
the lawn