Old 26-08-2003, 10:44 AM
Leong Goh

Default Tips to catch Bristlenose

"Martin" wrote in message
My 3" Bristlenose always attached itself to the bottom of a piece of wood.

simply lifted out the wood until the bottom 3/4 was still submerged. I

then
put a large net underneath it and lifted it out. The Bristlenose just fell
into the net when the water ran out.....

So use some bogwood - It won't let go until its out of the water....

Thanks for the suggestions. I had noticed bristlenoses attached to wood in
other tanks, but never thought of doing this, the wood in this tank is way
too large. I've put another bit of wood in tonight and hopefully she will
like it enough to use your idea. No luck with the PVC pipe so far...