Old 26-08-2003, 11:46 AM
Peter H

Default Help! Brown lawn. Too short, Too long, Too much water or Too little water????

As far as a watering schedule, I generally get up 20 minutes earlier in

the
AM and turn on the sprinklers, then 20 minutes later I turn them off, then

turn them on again once the sun is completely off the lawn for about 10 to
20 minutes.

This watering schedule will eventually lead to a diseased lawn. If you water
your lawn at all it should only be watered in the morning otherwise you are
leaving it wet all night which is a perfect breeding ground for fungal
infections.

Peter H