Old 26-08-2003, 03:31 PM
DaveC DaveC is offline
Registered User

Location: North West
Lightbulb Malaysian Trumpet Snails

Hello Everyone,

I've just bumped into this forum whilst surfing for info on MTS's. It's nice to find an aquatic gardening site that's based in the UK :-)

I live in the North West of the UK (well actually North Wales but I work in Manchester) and I'm trying to source some MTS's for my tank. Does anyone have any ideas where I can find some?

I've only ever had pond snails on my plants (I think they're pests btw).

I could do with finding some more Amano shrimps too if anyone has any ideas. My LFS in Manchester (Oasis) has a very patch supply of them (ie non left whenever I go in).

Thanks in advance

Dave C