Old 26-08-2003, 06:42 PM
RedForeman ©®

Default Snail Eater?

Never saw the one I had do anything with snails, main reason I think is they
have very bad eyesight, and rely on a similar
"Boris" wrote in message
able.rogers.com...
A few months ago, I set-up a new 54-gallon planted tank and had numerous
snails that came along with the plants. A while after introducing some

fish
in the tank, I noticed they were gone. I mainly have community fish - but
can only attribute the disappearance to my Black Knife Ghost.

Do you think the Black Knife is a good snail eater. The only other fish I
have are some Angels, Rainbows, Tetras, Flying Foxes and Corys.