Old 27-08-2003, 03:22 PM
Flash Wilson

Default Malaysian Trumpet Snails

On Tue, 26 Aug 2003 16:31:41 +0200, DaveC
wrote:
I've just bumped into this forum whilst surfing for info on MTS's.
It's nice to find an aquatic gardening site that's based in the UK :-)

Is it? I always thought the rec. groups were full of americans!

I'm in London

I live in the North West of the UK (well actually North Wales but I
work in Manchester) and I'm trying to source some MTS's for my tank.
Does anyone have any ideas where I can find some?

I've got plenty. Could dig out a few for you. Any ideas on how to
post them, people? Would they be ok in a plastic bag with water in
it, like I send plants?

If that sounds ok drop me a mail. No promises they will be ok in
the post. I'm not sure if it's a great idea or a dreadful one.

--
Flash . o O ( www.gorge.org )