Old 27-08-2003, 11:22 PM
Beecrofter

Default ATTN; PERSON IN ALASKA LOOKING FOR PACKETS FOR SAVING SEEDS

(Helen J. Foss) wrote in message ...
I'll be most happy to send you a packet of 100 2x2 inch zip lock packets
to save your seeds if you'll send me your address to

They're the greatest thing since sliced bread.
Helen

Yeah the crack dealers around here love the things, they even have em
in colors!
For seeds you take the envelopes from junk mail. I think I get one
phone or credit card solicitation per day. Seal the envelope and then
cut it in half so that you have two square "pockets" trim to make a
flap and use a glue stick or a piece of tape to seal. I prefer paper
over plastic as it breathes and you get less mold.