Old 28-08-2003, 02:03 AM
Nedra

Default How late is too late?

Opps .. didn't know you had fish! Let the new pond
sit for a week to cure. You know to add the Dechlor,
etc. Same would apply to both goldfish and koi...
just make sure the temp of the water is within 10
degrees of the first pond.

Nedra

"FBCS" wrote in message
What will I do with my fish? I am enlarging the area where my fish are now
in preforms.
"Nedra" wrote in message
ink.net...
Autumn is the ideal time to put in a new pond. Only thing
is do Not introduce fish - I waited until the following
spring to do that.

Good Luck!

Nedra

"FBCS" wrote in message
I am digging ... it is going slowly.... how long do I have for the

pond
process before going into winter. I'm zone 7a. Does irt matter? Joann