Old 28-08-2003, 01:42 AM
RichToyBox

Default How late is too late?

Joann,

It is never TOO late. If your current filters and filter material is being
used for the fish, and if you can move those filters with the fish, then the
pond should have good filtration to take care of the fish waste. If not,
then refrain from feeding, at least very much, until the filter has a chance
of building up to handle the waste. Monitor the ammonia and nitrites
closely during startup.
--
RichToyBox

"FBCS" wrote in message
I am digging ... it is going slowly.... how long do I have for the pond to
process before going into winter. I'm zone 7a. Does irt matter? Joann