Old 28-08-2003, 07:12 AM
Philip

Default Any value in becoming a master gardener?

"B & J" wrote in message
"dstvns" wrote in message
Hello,

I find that the Master Gardener group is a plus for me. Most but not all
Master Gardeners are great people, but there are some one avoids because
they're obnoxious. The same can be said for this ng!

I'm sure I'll get sneering, stomping remarks make about my analysis from
certain individuals, but I enjoy the contacts in the MG group.

Quite a nice and balanced reply. The original poster was asking about it
improving chances to get employement, and in my county it would, since we're
far from the big cities. I know of two nurseries here that look for MGs as
staffers.

Philip